RAHUA Founder’s Blend Scalp & Hair Treatment, 38ml
When used, this topical treatment has the power to strengthen your hair roots as well as balance scalp moisture levels & soothe your scalp.
Best For: dry & sensitive scalp
- strengthens hair roots
- balances scalp moisture levels
- anti-inflammatory & anti-irritant
- nourishes & soothes the scalp
- Rahua oil - rich in Omega 9, strengthens follicles, fortifies weak, damaged strands, moisturizes & maintains scalp health. Its super-fine molecules push color pigmentation deep into the hair shaft, greatly extending color endurance. With Symbiotic®* Rahua.
- Palo Santo oil - balances scalp microbiome, a natural bio preservative that benefits the scalp by eliminating bad bacteria that causes dandruff or dry scalp, while supporting the good bacteria that helps hair growth & scalp health
- *Symbiotic® is Rahua®’s signature standard. In order for an ingredient to be classified as Symbiotic®, it must be rainforest grown (wild) in undisturbed virgin forest, harvested & prepared using indigenous knowledge by people indigenous to the virgin forest environment & it must be purchased at a price that helps to grow & sustain these traditions, build economies & empower the indigenous people.
- 100% natural, certified organic, SLS-free, silicons-free, wild & sustainable-harvested, gluten-free, cruelty-free & vegan
- dry scalp
Video: about Rahua by the company founders Anna & Fabian
How to use:
- apply to scalp & hair
- massage in
- leave in for 15 minutes or overnight
- rinse out
Scent: relaxing herbal, palo santo
FREE FROM: SLS-sulfates, parabens, synthetic fragrances, artificial colors, silicones, petrochemicals or GMO.
Ingredients: aqua, organic camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, organic rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary leaf) extract, organic rubus idaeus (raspberry) leaf extract, organic aloe barbadensis leaf extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, behentrimonium methosulfate*, cetearyl alcohol*, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, vegetable glycerin, oenocarpus bataua (rahua, ungurahua) oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), stearalkonium chloride*, organic saccharum officinarum (molasses) extract, bursera graveolens (palo santo) oil, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, glycine, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, potassium sorbate, organic hydrolyzed quinoa, panthenol.
We have the strictest criteria for selecting our range of natural and organic cosmetics. We scrupulously check the ingredients, origin and effectiveness of each product before they make it to our stock. We provide the full list of ingredients and as much information for each product on our website so our customers can make informed choices. In our products you will find:
Best Before Dates
Many natural and organic products produced in small batches have an expiration date after you started to use it. To get the very best out of the natural organic products, we recommend using the products within 6 months after opening. Store your eco skincare products in a cool dry place, avoiding direct sunlight.