LEAHLANI Honey Love Exfoliator, 118ml
- a luxurious & detoxifying superfood "dessert-mask" for your skin to deeply cleanse, purify, detoxify & revitalize your skin cells
- formulated to clarify, oxygenate, hydrate & balance the skin while stimulating cellular renewal
- microdermabrasion crystals provide gentle yet thorough exfoliation
- helps to clear congestion, banish breakouts & reduce inflammation
- 100% natural, organic, ethically sourced, wild grown, vegan & cruelty free, artisanal & hand-blended
- Wildcrafted Maqui Berry - is one of the worlds most powerful superfoods, containing the highest levels of antioxidants amongst all fruits. The antioxidants contained in this berry have an extra molecule of oxygen, which help to quickly combat the effects of free radical damage while reducing inflammation & protecting cell membranes.
- Organic Noni Fruit - is antibacterial & anti-inflammatory & contains high levels of antioxidants. Noni contains vitamin A + vitamin C+niacin+iron+calcium+sodium+magnesium +potassium. This particular fruit is very versatile, almost every part of the noni tree can be used in various forms of cooking, herbal remedies, supplements & medicinal ointments. Noni is a natural emollient & helps to smooth & rejuvenate the skin.
- Organic Hibiscus Flowers - Leahlani uses the red ‘roselle’ hibiscus flower. This particular flower has been dubbed the “Botox plant” because of its firming & lifting abilities on the skin. Hibiscus contains natural AHA which can help speed cellular renewal, mildly exfoliate the skin & control acne breakouts. Hibiscus helps to strengthen elasticity & moisturize the skin & the presence of anthocyanocides help to make the pores appear smaller due to its astringent properties.
- Organic Lavender Flowers - evoke a sense of peace & calm to our skin & well being. Lavender is antibacterial & anti fungal & helps to sooth the skin & calm inflammation. Lavender also has a balancing effect on the skin & will help regulate oil control.
- Rose Clay - is full of iron oxides, which give it that beautiful rosey color. Rose clay provides mild exfoliaiton & helps increase circulation, regnerates collagen & elastin while promoting new cell growth. Rose clay also helps reduce inflammation, tighten pores & helps to fade hyperpigmentation.
- Corrundum Crystals - Corundum microdermabrasion crystals are made from the second hardest mineral known to science. The crystals are ground to a very fine powder & they do not have any jagged edges, so they will not ‘tear’ skin cells like traditional exfoliators. Corundum has bacteria-killing properties & helps to clear the skin & rinses off clean- without being absorbed into the skin.
- Organic Hawaiian Raw Honey - raw honey is naturally antiseptic & antimicrobial, helping to thoroughly cleanse the skin & dissolve bacteria. Honey also contains gluconic acid, a mild alpha hydroxy acid = AHA that helps to brighten the skin, even the complexion & fade age spots. Raw honey is loaded with a vast array of nutrients, such as vitamin B+manganese+iron+potassium+calcium. Once mixed with water, honey will release a peroxide property which helps to heal acne & impede bacterial growth. Raw honey contains mild alpha hydroxy acids that help to brighten the complexion & even the skin tone- helping to diminish scarring & age spots. Honey is a humectant, drawing moisture to the skin & replenishing it with an abundance of nutrient dense enzymes.
- weekly face treatment / 1-2 times per week
- all skin types especially congested, hyperpigmented, prone to acne & inflammation
Scent: delicate tropical berry & honey
Texture: rich honey mask
We have the strictest criteria for selecting our range of natural and organic cosmetics. We scrupulously check the ingredients, origin and effectiveness of each product before they make it to our stock. We provide the full list of ingredients and as much information for each product on our website so our customers can make informed choices. In our products you will find:
Best Before Dates
Many natural and organic products produced in small batches have an expiration date after you started to use it. To get the very best out of the natural organic products, we recommend using the products within 6 months after opening. Store your eco skincare products in a cool dry place, avoiding direct sunlight.