Revere your most intimate areas with Agent Nateur holi (sex) oil, formulated to hydrate, warm & enhance intimacy.
- ambrosial fruit & floral oils to support sensuality by elevating blood-oxygen saturation & radiating an aphrodisiacal aroma
- use on one’s own, with a partner, or after bathing to treat dryness anywhere on the body
helps with the following concerns:
- vaginal dryness
- skin dryness
- all skin types
- not compatible with latex condoms
with luxury botanicals:
why we love:
organic Coconut oil - clinically proven as a safe + effective lubricant; skin hydrating benefits, this natural extract helps make intimacy more sensual
- Sweet Almond oil - contains vitamins + nutrients that hydrate & lubricate; tingles & warms the skin offers long-lasting moisture + pleasure
- Rose & Jasmine oils - are commonly used in aromatherapy to open the heart chakra & cultivate feelings of self-love, acceptance & compassion
- Sandalwood oil - has an earthy aroma that promotes calmness & harmony
- Vanilla oil - has a sweet natural aphrodisiac aroma & may lower the feelings of stress & help to relax
- 100% natural
- with organic certified ingredients
- vegan & cruelty-free
- suitable for use during pregnancy & breastfeeding
how to use:
apply half a dropper to intimate areas to increase stimulation, comfort & lubrication
with all-natural ingredients & natural fragrances, holi (sex) is safe for use on any part of the body, even the most precious, sensitive skin
not compatible with latex condoms
ingredients: cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, rosa centifolia (rose) oil, jasminum sambac (jasmine) oil, santalum album (sandalwood) oil, vanilla planifolia fruit oil.
*Ecocert approved in Europe for organic cosmetics.
free from: GMO, pesticides, fillers, artificial colours, artificial fragrances, synthetic chemicals & synthetic scents
scent: jasmine, rose, vanilla & delicate sandalwood
packaging: recyclable airless glass bottle, pipette, in paper box
made in: Los Angeles, USA
We have the strictest criteria for selecting our range of natural and organic cosmetics. We scrupulously check the ingredients, origin and effectiveness of each product before they make it to our stock. We provide the full list of ingredients and as much information for each product on our website so our customers can make informed choices. In our products you will find:
No SLS (sodium lauryl sulfate)
No harsh detergents
No synthetic fragrances
No synthetic colours
No artificial preservatives*
No GMO, pesticides or herbicide residues
No toxic synthetics
No formaldehyde, UREA, DMDM, PVP, PVC, phthalates, triclosan, hydroquinone
No wasteful packaging and when possible 100% biodegradable/recyclable
No animal ingredients with only a few exceptions (such as milk extracts or beeswax from sustainable farms)
No animal testing or any type of cruelty
Vi also try to avoid products contain propylene glycol*/PEGs (Polyethylene Glycol)*- however *these ingredients have been allowed in some products based on approval by organic certification agencies, manufacturers’ guarantees of no contamination and/or vegetal origin. The Cosmetic Ingredient Review Board USA and other research groups have analysed all of the toxicology data & exposure studies concerning topical application of propylene glycol as commonly used in cosmetics products. Their conclusion was that it is safe & does not pose a health risk to consumers.
Nail polishes we sell are only 7-FREE and contain non-toxic synthetics, as completely natural nail polish is not yet possible to manufacture.
Best Before Dates
Many natural and organic products produced in small batches have an expiration date after you started to use it. To get the very best out of the natural organic products, we recommend using the products within 6 months after opening. Store your eco skincare products in a cool dry place, avoiding direct sunlight.